The STEVAL-ILL066V2 evaluation board is a complete and configurable solution that efficiently controls a single, dimmable, high-brightness LED string using the STLUX385A digital controller.
The LED efficiency is high during all stages of dimming: the STEVAL-ILL066V2 can achieve a 92% efficiency at full load while maintaining a low < 250 mW power consumption in idle periods and less than 500mW during failure (open or short).
The STLUX385A device handles a primary side regulated power conversion stage as well as all the supported communication links.
The power conversion stage consists of a PFC regulator followed by a “Zero Voltage Switching” (ZVS) LC resonant stage. The high precision dimming is adjusted using a primary side regulation (PSR) control technique.
The LED brightness can be dimmed by controlling the LED current down to a very low level.
The STEVAL-ILL066V2 evaluation board provides DALI, insulated 0-10 and UART physical communication interfaces, with all communication managed by the STLUX385A device.
- based on STLUX385A digital controller
- high efficiency (92%)
- primary side controlled
- up to 100 W (100 V at 1 A or 200 V at 0.5 A)
- single isolated output suitable for LED connection
- wide input voltage range: 90 V to 265 V AC
- adjustable LED current and dimming
- output resolution: 11-bit equivalent
- IDLE mode power consumption: < 250 mW
- real-time fault detection and protection (short-circuit or open circuit)
- remote control via:
- DALI ed.2.0
- 0 - 10 V
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。