The purpose of this evaluation board is to provide an application example of a six-channel, medium-current LED driver using the ALED7707 chip. The monolithic boost converter provides the required LED supply voltage starting from a single supply rail, while the brightness of the LED strings connected to the six outputs is controlled through a PWM signal. Open LED and LED short-circuit fault conditions are detected and managed.
The board has been designed to provide a compact reference solution for automotive applications involving several LEDs arranged in multiple strings (e.g. interior lighting, infotainment LCD backlighting, etc.).
- Wide DC input voltage (6 V - 32 V)
- Six 70 mA output channels (capable of 30 mA to 85 mA each)
- PWM brightness control (10 µs minimum dimming on-time)
- Up to 10 white LEDs per channel (36 V OVP threshold)
- > 90% efficiency (VIN=12 V, VBOOST=30 V, fSW=1 MHz, no snubber)
- On-board input filter for conducted EMI reduction
- RoHS compliant
- All automotive-grade components
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||53.0 / 1|