This board implements an offline power converter based on a single stage high-PF flyback topology using the HVLED001A controller.
A very slim form factor is achieved with innovative magnetic componentry.
The output voltage is controlled by the primary side, thus reducing the need for costly opto-couplers. The HVLED001A PSR precision and the innovative structure of the transformer makes for highly accurate output voltage regulation against load and line changes.
A very high efficiency is obtained and a full set of protections including output short circuit and input overvoltage is included.
Conducted EMI is pre-screened and clearances and creepage distances adhere to EN60950 safety requirements.
Power factor and THD are optimized to be respectively higher than 0.95 and lower than 10% at full load over the entire input voltage range.
The main application for this converter is for bus power supplies in a LED string driver providing 4 kV isolation.
- Input voltage: Vin: 90 – 264 Vrms, f: 45 – 66 Hz
- Output power:
- 18 W at wide input range
- 40 W at European input range
- Output voltage: 56 V ±5 %
- High power factor, low THD
- No-load: better than 400 mW at 230 Vin
- Full load efficiency: greater than 92 %
- Short circuit protection with auto restart
- EMI: pre-compliant with EN55022 (B) limits
- Safety: complies with EN60950
- Dimensions: 183 mm x 28 mm x 17 mm
- PCB: single sided, 35 µm, FR4, mixed PTH/SMD
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。