The STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation board is based on the L6360 IO-Link master transceiver with physical layer compliant with IO-Link v1.1 specification.
Together with the STSW-IOM001 example code, it provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link applications, letting you easily evaluate the communication features and robustness of the L6360.
You can also perform evaluation of multiple ports industrial IO-Link master modules by connecting up to four STEVAL-IOM001V1 with few solder bridge modifications.
The STEVAL-IOM001V1 interfaces with the STM32 Nucleo microcontroller via UART and GPIO pins and is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 (optional configuration) and ST morpho (default configuration) connectors.
- IO-Link master PHY based on L6360
- Interrupt diagnostics pin
- I²C and UART interface
- SPI (slave) interface
- 65 mA selectable (3.3 or 5.0 V) linear regulator
- CQ (push-pull) and L+ (high side) switches
- IQ additional IEC61131-2 type 1 digital input
- L+ and CQ overload and overheating protections with non-dissipative cut-off function
- QFN-26L (3.5x5x1 mm) package
- Operating voltage range from 18 to 32.5 V
- Additional high side switch for L+ heavy loads (IPS161H)
- LEDs for status and diagnostics
- Ground and VCC wire break protections
- EMC compliance with IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-5
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.