The STEVAL-ISA107V1 is a product evaluation board to aid in testing and designing with the ST1S41 in an SO-8 ePad package. The application is an internally-compensated 850 kHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down converter.
The ST1S41 operates from 4.0 V to 18 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN (100% duty-cycle).
The ST1S41 integrates a 95 mΩ high side switch and a 69 mΩ low side synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages. The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers very compact solution with a minimum component count.
- 4.0 V to 18 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 850 kHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start
- Integrated 95 mΩ and 69 mΩ Power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Cycle by cycle current limiting
- Current fold back short circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。