The STEVAL-ISA177V1 evaluation board implements a wide-range converter in flyback non isolated topology, delivering 0.85 A on a 5 V output for general purpose applications.
The core of the application is the new VIPer01 offline high voltage converter from the VIPerPlus range that intelligently integrates an 800 V rugged power MOSFET with PWM current-mode control.
The main characteristics of the evaluation board are its single layer, small size with minimal BOM, high efficiency and low standby consumption.
- Universal AC main input voltage range: 85VAC to 265VAC
- Output range: 5 V / 0.85 A
- Rated output power: 4.25 W
- Input power in standby @ 230 VAC: < 9 mW
- Active mode efficiency: > 74%
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.