The STEVAL-ISA180V1 evaluation board implements a wide mains range flyback isolated converter (12 V - 0.6 A), developed for general purpose applications.
This high-voltage converter intelligently integrates an 800 V rugged power MOSFET with PWM current-mode control. The core of the application is the new VIPer0P off-line high voltage converter from VIPerPlus family with zero power features.
The evaluation board features a small size and minimal BOM, high efficiency, low standby consumption and high reliability due to these protections: pulse skip mode to avoid flux-runaway, delayed overload protection (OLP), max duty cycle counter, VCC clamp and thermal shutdown.
- Universal AC main input voltage range: 85 to 265 VAC
- Output range: 12 V - 0.6 A
- Rated output power: 7.2 W
- Input power in standby @ 230 VAC: less than 18 mW
- Active mode efficiency: > 80%
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade