This SMPS system features an isolated flyback converter based on VIPer0P and special STM32 core logic to manage the VIPer0P for extremely low power consumption during ZPM while supplying the microcontroller and IR receiver and still maintaining relatively high overall efficiency during normal operation. The IR remote interface consists of a dedicated IR TX board and very low consumption TIA / band pass filter RX.
In the ZPM idle state, the device is shut down fully and the residual consumption from the 230VAC mains is below 5 mW. The IC enters ZPM by pulling the OFF pin to SGND for more than 10 ms and exits ZPM (resuming normal switching) by pulling the ON pin to SGND for more than 20 μs.
This function can be tested by acting on the tactile switches connected to the ON and OFF pins.
The proposed power supply is set in isolated flyback topology with 12 V output voltage and 7.2 W nameplate power.
- Smart standby architecture using Zero Power Mode (ZPM) with IR remote on/off control suitable for Air Conditioning subsystems and other applications
- Based on VIPer0P high voltage converter with embedded 800V avalanche rugged power MOSEFET and a current mode PWM controller with a set of protections for enhanced system reliability
- Input power consumption in Zero Power Mode lower than 8 mW at 230VAC (switched-off by remote IR control) while supplying microcontroller and IR receiver
- Input power consumption at no load less than 30 mW at 230VAC, including microcontroller consumption
- Average efficiency > 80.2% compliant with EuCoC rev. 5 – Tier 2 and EPS of DOE USA
- Meets IEC55022 Class B conducted EMI even with reduced EMI filter, thanks to the frequency jittering feature
- Meets IEC61000-4-2(ESD), IEC61000-4-4 (EFT) and IEC61000-4-5 (Surge)
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||ITALY||-||95.0 / 1|