The STEVAL-ISA193V2 evaluation board implements a 15 W USB adapter with primary sensing CC feature, based on the STCH02 current mode controller designed for offline quasi-resonant flyback converters, capable of providing constant output current (CC) regulation using primary-sensing feedback.
The IC embeds a 650 V, non-dissipative, HV startup cell, which, along with the extremely low quiescent current and burst-mode management, helps minimize residual input consumption, thus achieving less than 10 mW under no-load conditions.
The adapter is designed to meet the most stringent energy saving recommendations (EuCoC rev. 5 – Tier 2 and EPS of DOE USA) as well as EN55022-Class-B Conducted noise emissions.
The extremely small form factor and the output USB connector makes this reference design suitable for small USB chargers and adapters for mobile phones, tablets and other hand held equipment
- Universal AC Main Input voltage range : 90 VAC to 264 VAC
- Output range: 5 V - 3 A continuous operation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation with CC primary sensing
- Input power in standby < 10 mW at 230 VAC
- Average efficiency: > 81.84%, complies with EuCoC rev. 5 – Tier 2 and EPS of DOE USA
- EMI: According to EN55022-Class
- Small form factor: (44 x 35 x 15 mm)
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|立即购买||STCH02, STD7N80K5, FERD20U60DJF||