The STEVAL-ISB013V1 is a demonstration board based on the STC3105 battery monitor IC. The application monitors the voltage and current of a battery and includes a Coulomb counter to keep track of the charge/discharge status.
An alarm output signals a low state-of-charge (SOC) condition and/or low battery voltage. In addition, a relaxation register begins counting when the gas gauge is in a specified light-load condition, indicating when an OCV (open circuit voltage) measurement should be made for SOC correction.
- Accurate battery voltage measurement
- Coulomb counter to monitor the battery state-of-charge (SOC)
- Internal 32.768 kHz time base
- Low-battery alarm output with programmable SOC and voltage thresholds
- Relaxation timer to track load condition (user-programmable load current threshold)
- I2C interface for battery monitoring and device control
- Low power consumption:
- 100 μA in active operating conditions
- 50 μA in power saving operating conditions
- 2 μA in standby mode
- 1 μA in power-down mode
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。