The STEVAL-ISC005V1 evaluation board is a ready-to-use USB PD sink based on STUSB4500. It handles the USB PD negotiation with a source to enable one or more charging paths.
An L7985 device ensures step-down conversion from the negotiated VBUS sink input to output a 5 V regulated supply which optionally allows powering an MCU evaluation board or any other system.
Several LEDs report power availability on each of the 4 available outputs.
The USB PD sink port is pre-configured with three different PDOs to address a broad range of applications (5 V, 15 V and 20 V).
PDOs can be easily customized thanks to a graphical user interface (GUI).
- USB PD port (sink)
- STUSB4500 USB Power Delivery controller, certified for:
- USB type-C™ (rev1.2)
- USB PD (rev2.0)
- TID: 1000133
- Compliant with USB PD (rev3.0)
- 5 V on-board DC-DC
- VBUS power switches and discharge path
- Support to up to 3 power data objects (PDO)
- Short-to-VBUS protections on CC pins (22 V) and VBUS pins (28 V)
- Customizable start-up profiles
- Multiple output paths
- Compatible with NUCLEO-F072RB development board for configuration and debug interface
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.