The STEVAL-LLL001V1 board is designed to demonstrate the features of the STLED524 intelligent matrix LED display driver with a 5 x 24 matrix of SMD white LEDs incorporated on the board.
Two boards can also be joined using the on-board connectors to drive a 10 x 24 LED matrix.
The board is driven by the USB control board for interface with the graphical user interface (GUI), but there is also an SPI interface connector on the STEVAL-LLL001V1 which can be used for customized control.
- Operating input voltage from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Drives 5 x 24 LED matrix
- Luminance separately adjustable for each LED by internal registers in 255 steps
- Internal registers capable of storing two patterns
- 4-way scroll function with a possibility to lock column data
- 255-step PWM dimming
- SPI interface
- Integrated step-up converter with adjustable output voltage
- Integrated LDO with 3.1 V output at 80 mA
- CSP 56 bumps 0.4 mm pitch 3.4 x 3.0 mm
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.