The STP16CPC26 low voltage 16-bit constant current LED sink driver on the STEVAL-LLL005V1 evaluation board ensures a cost effective 6x10 LED matrix with individual LED control.
The LED driver evaluation board includes a jumper to select between powering the board through a standard DC jack input or a USB Type-C connector, as well as two control switches.
An Android app is also available for enhanced user experience and control.
The SPBTLE-RF very low power module for Bluetooth Smart v4.1 allows communication with the board via your smartphone.
The STM32F030 mainstream ARM Cortex-M0 Value line MCU with 64 Kbytes of Flash, 48 MHz CPU manages driving and transmission of data over BLE.
- Cost effective 16-bit LED driving scheme
- Driver for 6x10 LED matrix with individual LED control and row-wise scanning
- USB Type-C and DC jack connector for DC input power
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity and Android application for hassle free demonstration
- Connector for stacking multiple LED drivers in daisy chain configuration
- Preconfigured demos (selected through on-board switches):
- with brightness control
- with speed control
- with blink rate (flashing) control
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。