The STEVAL-LLL007V1 kit consists of the STEVAL-LLL007M1 main board and the STEVAL-LLL007D1 and STEVAL-LLL007D2 panel boards.
To help you evaluate all the features of the LED1202 driver, you can connect the main board to a NUCLEO-L073RZ development platform running the STSW-LLL007FW firmware, which comes with pre-configured random and wave patterns for use in standalone mode.
You can even develop your own pattern sequences by connecting the Nucleo platform to a PC running a dedicated GUI program, which also gives you access to all the LED driver settings.
To achieve the maximum luminosity, you need to supply the STEVAL-LLL007D1 panel board and the STEVAL-LLL007D2 panel board with an external power source via the J13 connector on the STEVAL-LLL007M1 board.
- 3x LED1202 12-channel low quiescent current LED drivers embedded on main board
- Can immediately drive 36 white LEDs available on main board, to help you get started
- Includes additional panel boards to let you expand your development:
- 1 with 36 white LEDs
- 1 with 12 RGB LEDs
- Designed for use with NUCLEO-L073RZ development platform running the STSW-LLL007FW firmware.
- E5V connector to supply STM32 Nucleo board and additional panels
- Supplied with a range of default patterns
- GUI for advanced driver configuration and customized pattern generation
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant (2012/19/UE RAEE II
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。