This evaluation board implements a DC-DC converter based on the LNBH26LS device. It is used to power LNBs inside dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
The LNBH26LS is an integrated solution for supplying and interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards. This simple and complete solution for dual tuner satellite receivers offers high performance at low cost and low external component count.
The LNBH26LS evaluation board includes an I²C bus interface and the internal 22 kHz tone generator which is factory trimmed and can be controlled by the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible), allowing immediate DiSEqC™ data encoding.
Thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it functions with a single input voltage supply source ranging from 8 V to 16 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I²C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with the output voltage specifications of principal satellite receivers (15 programmable levels)
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely accepted standards
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also at no load condition
- Low drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS allowing low power losses
- LPM function (low power mode) to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I²C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- ± 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。