The STEVAL–POEL45W1 Power over Ethernet (PoE) powered LED driver reference design delivers a power output of 45 W and dims LEDs down to 1% of the maximum brightness without any flicker. The solution supports remote dimming control via Bluetooth with the PoE_Lighting Android application (available on Google Play).
You can use this reference design to develop complete indoor network-powered lighting solutions with IP-based Powered Devices (PDs), without additional AC power infrastructure, and extend the functionality to include remote data management via existing LAN networks.
The reference design features a highly integrated PM8805 IEEE802.3bt-compliant Powered Device (PD) PoE interface, a high efficiency LED6000 LED driver able to source up to 3 ADC current, and a certified SPBTLE-1S Bluetooth Low Energy module, compliant with BT specifications v4.2 and BQE qualified.
The STSW-POEL45FW board firmware is programmed via the STSW-BNRG1STLINK utility.
- PoE-PD IEEE 802.3af/at/bt compliant
- Constant current output, working in buck topology
- Output current – 1.4 A with < 0.05% current regulation
- Number of LEDs connected at output: 6 – 11 white LEDs (3.3 V each)
- Wireless ON/OFF and dimming control with PoE_Lighting Android application
- Digital dimming with 1% resolution
- LED driver input voltage range 37 – 57 VDC
- Peak efficiency at maximum load > 95%
- Low standby power consumption < 100 mW
- Comprehensive set of protections:
- open/no-load circuit protection
- short/overload circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。