The STWIN SensorTile wireless industrial node (STEVAL-STWINKT1) is a development kit and reference design that simplifies prototyping and testing of advanced industrial IoT applications such as condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
The kit features a core system board with a range of embedded industrial-grade sensors and an ultra-low-power microcontroller for vibration analysis of 9-DoF motion sensing data across a wide range of vibration frequencies, including very high frequency audio and ultrasound spectra, and high precision local temperature and environmental monitoring.
The development kit is complemented with a rich set of software packages and optimized firmware libraries, as well as a cloud dashboard application, all provided to help speed up design cycles for end-to-end solutions.
The kit supports BLE wireless connectivity through an on-board module, and Wi-Fi connectivity through a special plugin expansion board (STEVAL-STWINWFV1). Wired connectivity is also supported via an on-board RS485 transceiver. The core system board also includes an STMod+ connector for compatible, low cost, small form factor daughter boards associated with the STM32 family, such as the LTE Cell pack.
Apart from the core system board, the kit is provided complete with a 480 mAh Li-Po battery, an STLINK-V3MINI debugger and a plastic box.
- Multi-sensing wireless platform implementing vibration monitoring and ultrasound detection
- Built around STWIN core system board with processing, sensing, connectivity and expansion capabilities
- Ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M4 MCU at 120 MHz with FPU, 2048 kbytes Flash memory (STM32L4R9)
- Micro SD Card slot for standalone data logging applications
- Wireless BLE4.2 (on-board) and Wi-Fi (with STEVAL-STWINWFV1 expansion board), and wired RS485 and USB OTG connectivity
- Option to implement Authentication and Brand protection secure solution with STSAFE-A110 (footprint)
- Wide range of industrial IoT sensors:
- ultra-wide bandwidth (up to 6 kHz), low-noise, 3-axis digital vibration sensor (IIS3DWB)
- 3D accelerometer + 3D Gyro iNEMO inertial measurement unit (ISM330DHCX) with machine learning core
- ultra-low-power high performance MEMS motion sensor (IIS2DH)
- ultra-low-power 3-axis magnetometer (IIS2MDC)
- digital absolute pressure sensor (LPS22HH)
- relative humidity and temperature sensor (HTS221)
- low-voltage digital local temperature sensor (STTS751)
- industrial grade digital MEMS microphone (IMP34DT05)
- wideband analog MEMS microphone (MP23ABS1)
- Modular architecture, expandable via on-board connectors:
- STMOD+ and 40-pin flex general purpose expansions
- 12-pin male plug for connectivity expansions
- 12-pin female plug for sensing expansions
- Other kit components:
- Li-Po battery 480 mAh
- STLINK-V3MINI debugger with programming cable
- Plastic box
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-STWINKT1|| 7 distributors |
|立即购买||ISM330DHCX, IIS3DWB|| |
|5A992C||ITALY||99.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
99.0 / 1
Country of Origin