The STEVAL-STWINMAV1 microphone array expansion adds advanced audio sensing capabilities to the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) kit for high frequency vibration monitoring applications.
The board includes four low-power, high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) MP23ABS1 capacitive sensing microphones, supported by a very low drop voltage, low quiescent current and low-noise voltage regulator ideal for batter-powered applications such as STWIN.
The expansion board is connected via a dedicated 12-pin connector to the core system board, which runs the STSW-STWINKT01 firmware with dedicated BSP drivers and application examples for you to test and develop vibration monitoring in the ultrasound frequency ranges.
- Analog microphone array expansion for STWIN (STEVAL-STWINKT1)
- Connects to STWIN core system board through dedicated 12-pin connector
- 3 V to 5.5 V power supply input
- 4 mm square-shaped differential microphone array
- 4x MP23ABS1 high-performance, single-ended, analog, bottom-port MEMS microphones
- LDK130 300 mA low quiescent current very low noise LDO
- On-board audio-grade quad ADC
- Serial Audio Interface (SAI) digital output
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。