The STEVAL-TLL010V1 demonstration board is based on the STLA02, a boost converter dedicated to powering and controlling the current of white LEDs in an LCD backlight. The device operates at a typical constant switching frequency of 2.3 MHz. It steps an input voltage ranging from 2.5 V to 18 V, up to 27 V. The output current is adjustable by the resistor RFB connected between the VOUTand FB pins. The STLA02 device contains high-side sensing to simplify the PCB layout in terms of LED connection.
The output current is dimmable by the PWM signal applied to the EN pin with minimum PWM frequency equal 100 Hz.
- Boost DC-DC converter
- Drives up to 6 LEDs with a total current up to 20 mA
- Output power capability up to 500 mW
- Input voltage range 2.5 V to 18 V
- Output current control
- 2.3 MHz switching frequency
- PWM input for the output current dimming with 300:1 dimming range
- 350 mA integrated switch
- Overvoltage protection
- Chip overtemperature detection and protection
- Soft-start implemented
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。