The STEVAL-TLL012V1 demonstration board demonstrates the performance of the STP4CMP, a charge pump based 4-channel LED driver designed for RGB illumination or LCD display backlighting.
This device works off a battery with an input voltage between 2.7 V - 5.5 V. The device generates regulated current sinks with high absolute and channel-to-channel accuracy to drive up to 4 LEDs.
It can support LEDs with forward voltage as high as 3.8 V.
The current sink for each channel can be set with 4 individual external resistors. Each channel is controlled independently.
The PWM control can be applied directly to the 4 EN (enable) inputs to provide brightness control.
- Operating voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Full RGB function support
- 4-channel LED driver with individual ON/OFF control directly from input pins
- Individual programmable output current for the 4 channels through 4 external resistors with a max. capability of 30 mA
- Absolute output current accuracy of max. ±7% and channel-to-channel mismatch of max. ± 4%
- Selectable charge pump enable/disable
- Thermal protection
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。