The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL is a simple yet very useful tool for power line communication testing on AC power networks.
It includes simple two-wire connectivity to any PLC transmitter/receiver and a standard connector for an AC power cord (2-pin AC plug, 8-shape female end). The main components to achieve suitable signal coupling are:
- PLC 1:1 transformer for differential coupling and basic electrical isolation
- SM6T15CA 600 W Transil +320 V ac varistor for effective protection against ESD, EFT and surge disturbances from the power line
- High voltage AC blocking capacitor with X2 safety class
- Tuning series inductor to adjust the frequency response
The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL can be very easily interfaced with the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 to test PLC communication performance over an AC mains network.
The frequency response of the coupling circuit is wide enough to fit any narrow-band PLC signal under normal test conditions. However, it can be easily adjusted by changing only the tuning series inductor L1.
The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL is suitable for lab measurements using equipment like an isolated probe for an oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer, or to inject a signal from an arbitrary function generator.
- Complete AC coupling circuit suitable for use with any power line communication (PLC) solution
- Can be paired with the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 to add full AC coupling capability
- Tuned for transmission inside CENELEC B to D bands
- Implements isolation and protections for safe operation
- Suitable for the connection of laboratory equipment for PLC measurement and testing
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||30.0 / 1|