The STM32303E-EVAL evaluation board has been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the ARM® cortex®-M4 core-based STM32F303VET6 microcontroller. It features two I2Cs, three SPIs, five USARTs, one CAN, four 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs, internal 64 KByte Data SRAM, 16 KByte Program SRAM and 512 KByte Flash, touch sensing, USB FS, JTAG debugging support. This evaluation board can be used as the reference design for user application development but it is not considered as a final application.
The full range of hardware features on the board can be used to evaluate all peripherals (USB FS, USART, Audio DAC and ADC, TFT color LCD, IrDA, LDR, MicroSD card, motor control connectors, humidity sensor, high brightness LED, CAN, IR receiver, EEPROM, touch sensing buttons & temperature sensor, etc.) and develop your own applications. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or wrapping board for your specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2 is integrated on the board as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU.
The STM32303E-EVAL evaluation board does not support STM32F3x8 MCUs line (1.65 V to 1.95 V power supply).
- STM32F303VET6 microcontroller
- Four 5 V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 USB connector
- User USB connector
- Daughter board
- I2S Audio DAC, stereo audio jack which supports headset with microphone
- 2-GByte (or more) MicroSD card on SPI
- I2C compatible serial interface temperature sensor, EEPROM and RF EEPROM
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- JTAG/SWD and ETM trace debug support,
- ST-LINK/V2 embedded
- 1-Mbit SPI serial Flash memory
- 240x320 TFT color LCD connected to the SPI interface
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, Tamper or Key button
- 4-color user LEDs and high brightness LED
- Humidity sensor
- Extension connectors for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage: 3.3 V or adjustable 2.0 V - 3.6 V
- USB FS connector
- Touch-sensing buttons
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connection
- Light-dependent resistor (LDR)
- IR receiver
- 2 motor control connectors