The STM3240G-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32F407IGH6 high-performance 32-bit microcontroller with ARM®Cortex®-M4F processor.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps users to evaluate all the peripherals (USB-OTG HS, USB-OTG FS, Ethernet, motor-control, CAN, microSD™-card, smartcard, USART, audio-DAC, RS-232, IrDA (up to board MB786 C-07), SRAM, ST-MEMS, EEPROM and others) and to develop applications.
The in-circuit ST-LINK/V2 tool can easily be used for JTAG and SWD interface debugging and programming.
- STM32F407IGH6 microcontroller
- 16-Mbit SRAM
- microSD™ memory-card slot (card provided)
- Boot from user Flash memory, system memory or SRAM
- ISO/IEC 14443 smartcard Type-A and Type-B support
- I2C-bus interface for compatible 64-Kbit EEPROMs, ST MEMSs and I/O expanders
- IEEE 802.3-2002-compliant Ethernet connector
- Two CAN-2.0 A/B channels on the same D-subminiature connector
- RS-232 communications
- IrDA transceiver (up to board version MB786 C-07)
- USB-OTG (HS and FS) ports with Micro-AB connectors
- Induction-motor control connector
- I2S audio DAC, stereo audio jack for headset
- 3.2" 240x320 TFT color LCD with touch screen
- 4 colored LEDs
- Camera module and extension connector for ST-camera plug-in
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- RTC with backup battery
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wire-wrap board
- JTAG, SW and trace debug support
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2
- Five options for 5-V power supply: power jack, USB-FS connector, USB-HS connector, via ST-LINK/V2 or daughterboard
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.