The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is a demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex® -M0+ core-based STM32G071RB USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery microcontroller. The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is presented with all necessary interfaces for easy connection and interoperability with other USB Type-C™ devices. The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is intended for discovery and display of USB Type-C™ port characteristics such as data role, power role, VBUS and IBUS monitoring.
It offers an advanced user mode when associated with the STM32CubeMonUCPD software GUI and can be used as a USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery analyzer.
- STM32G071RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 Kbytes of Flash memory and 32 Kbytes of RAM in LQFP64 package
- Plastic case
- 1” 128 x 64 pixels OLED LCD module with SPI interface
- USB Type-C™ interface plug cable and receptacle connector accessible by door with reed sensor detection
- 3 bidirectional current and power monitors with I2C interface to measure VBUS, CC1 and CC2 protected and isolated lines
- On-board DC/DC converter to sustain power supply with VBUS varying from 3 V to 20 V (+/- 5 %)
- 4 user status LEDs about USB Type-C™ configuration
- 3 LEDs for power and ST-LINK communication
- 4-way joystick with selection button
- 1 reset push-button
- Board external connectors:
- USB Type-C™ plug cable
- USB Type-C™ receptacle connector
- 8-pin user extension connector including ADC, SPI, USART and I2C communication signals
- USB with Micro-AB (ST-LINK)
- Board internal connectors:
- 2 x 8-pin GPIOs free pins from microcontroller (accessible internally when case is removed)
- USB Type-C™ test points for main signals
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or USB Type-C™ VBUS
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube™ MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs), including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||65.0 / 1|