The STM32VLDISCOVERY is the cheapest and quickest way to discover STM32F100 Value line microcontrollers. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. The STM32VLDISCOVERY discovery kit includes an STM32F100 Value line microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP and an in-circuit ST-LINK debugger/programmer to debug discovery applications and other target board applications.
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller, 128 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-LINK with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-LINK (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 3 V and 5 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push-button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32078 package
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.