The STM8L1528-EVAL evaluation board is designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM8 core based STM8L152M8T6 microcontroller with I2C, two SPI channels 3 USART channels, 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, LCD driver, internal 4 KByte SRAM, 2 Kbyte data EEPROM and 64 KByte Flash program memory as well as SWIM debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board is provided to help you evaluate all the MCU peripherals (motor control, USART, microphone, audio DAC, LCD, IR LED, IrDA, SPI Flash, MicroSD card, temperature sensor, EEPROM… etc.) and develop your own applications. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or wrapping board for your specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 MCU.
- Three 5 V power supply options: Power jack, ST-LINK/V2 USB connector or daughter board
- Audio speaker and microphone connected to DAC and ADC of STM8L152M8T6
- 1G Byte (or more) SPI interface MicroSD card
- 128 Mbit SPI serial Flash
- I2C compatible serial interface 64 Kbit EEPROM and SMBus temperature sensor
- RS232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- Inductor Motor Control connector
- SWIM debug support, embedded ST-LINK/V2
- 122x32 Dot matrix LCD connected to SPI interface of STM8L152M8T6
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, Tamper and User button
- Two touch-sensing buttons
- 4 color LEDs and one bi-color LED
- MCU consumption measurement circuit
- LCD glass (40seg x 8com) connected to the on-chip LCD driver of the MCU
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage selectable to 3.3 V or adjustable from 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- IR LED and receiver