The STPM4RasPI is an official extension board to connect the ST33 TPM products to the Raspberry Pi® device. It is designed for development, proof of concept or demonstration activities. The board is shipped with one trusted platform module soldered (see ordering information for TPM product availability).
- I²C TPM compatible serial interface
- SPI TPM compatible serial interface
- 40-pin female connector to plug on Raspberry Pi®
- 40-pin male connector to probe signal or connect another extension board
- P1 connector (optional) to measure the TPM power consumption
- Supported ST33 TPM devices:
- ST33TPHF20SPI, ST33TPHF2ESPI, ST33TPHF2XI2C, ST33TPHF20I2C, ST33TPHF2EI2C and ST33TPHF2XSPI in QFN32 package
- ST33TPM12SPI and ST33TPM12I2C in TSSOP28 package
|产品型号||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.