The X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA2 expansion board is designed for M24xx I²C and M95xx SPI EEPROM for data reading and writing.
The expansion board acts as an external storage device that can be used to store data such as manufacturing traceability, calibration, user settings, error flags, data logs and monitoring data to make applications more flexible and accurate.
The X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA2 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector pin assignment and can be easily plugged to any STM32 Nucleo development board. You can mount the ST morpho connectors if required.
- Easy portability across different MCU families
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and sample implementation available when the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA2 expansion board is plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Developer can choose and solder an EEPROM to be tested using the evaluation software provided
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。