The STSAFE-A100 Nucleo expansion board, X-NUCLEO-STSA100, is intended for evaluation of the STSAFE-A100 secure element.
It is designed to allow easy and fast software development using STMicroelectronics' STM32 Nucleo boards, which support both ARDUINO® and ST morpho connectivity.
The board hosts a personalized X-NUCLEO-STSA100 device usable in association with the STSW-STSA100 software package.
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board STSAFE-A100 secure element.
- STSAFE-A100 prepersonalized with an evaluation configuration
- Morpho connectors for easy connection to STM32 Nucleo boards
- ARDUINO® connectors for connection to ARDUINO®-compatible microcontroller boards
- HE10 Aardvark™ connector for connection to a Total Phase Aardvark adaptor.
- Voltage selector to select the 3.3 V or 5 V power supply
- Chip reset jumper to force the chip reset stage
- USB connector for connection to a Nucleo board over USB
- User LED for use in applications
Recommended for you
|型号||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.