The STMIPID02 is a dual mode MIPI CSI-2 / SMIA CCP2 de-serializer targeted at mobile camera phone applications. Manufactured using ST 65 nm process, it integrates two MIPI CSI-2 / SMIA CCP2 receivers. The STMIPID02 can then support the main and the second cameras of a mobile camera phone.
One of the two MIPI CSI-2 receivers is a dual lane receiver allowing connection to high resolution / high frame rate cameras.
The SMIA CCP2 compatible receivers share the same input balls as the MIPI CSI-2 receivers.
STMIPID02’s 12-bit parallel output interface is capable of outputting de-serialized pixel data at rates up to 200 MHz.
Pass through mode allows the STMIPID02 to be used as a standalone MIPI D-PHY physical layer device.
With this device a host with a standard 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit parallel input interface can be connected to camera modules with either a MIPI CSI-2 or a SMIA CCP2 low-voltage, fully differential bit-serial, low EMI interface.
There is an interrupt output for every MIPI CSI-2 short packet.
Power management is simplified by the presence of an integrated 1.2 V regulator to supply the MIPI D-PHY receiver and core logic.
The STMIPID02 is fully configurable via an I2C compatible slave control I/F.
- Dual mode camera de-serializer
- MIPI CSI-2 receivers
- Two-camera interface support
- One 1.6 Gbps dual data lane receiver for main camera with selectable 1/2 lane operation
- One 800 Mbps single data lane receiver for second camera
- Each MIPI D-PHY interface has a 400 MHz DDR clock lane
- MIPI D-PHY Pass through mode
- Selectable 0.81 or 0.9 D-PHY revision specification
- SMIA CCP2 receivers
- Two-camera interface support
- 650 Mbps class 2 receivers with selectable data/clock and data/strobe operation
- Support for MIPI CSI-2 and SMIA CCP2 RAW6, RAW7, RAW8 (generic), RAW10 and RAW12 Raw Bayer format data unpacking
- Support for YUV, RGB and JPEG formats
- Support for SMIA 8-10, 7-10, 6-10, 10-12,8-12, 7-12, and 6-12 DPCM/PCM decompression options
- 1V8, 200 MHz,12-bit parallel output interface
- HSYNC, VSYNC, and continuous PCLK output data qualification signal
- Tristate-able output for dual camera systems
- Error interrupt output (D-PHY and protocol)
- MIPI CSI-2 short packet interrupt output
- 2-wire 100/400 kHz control interface (I2C compatible slave) to configure D-PHY timeouts and pixel data unpacking/decompression options
- Integrated power on reset cell
- Digital power supply: 1.7 V to 1.9 V
- Integrated 1.2 V regulator for D-PHY and core logic
- VFBGA 49 ball, 3 mm x 3 mm x 1 mm, 0.4 mm pitch, 0.25 mm ball package
- Lead-free RoHS compliant product
STMicroelectronics - STMIPID02
|VFBGA 49 3x3x1.0||工业||Ecopack2|| |
Package:VFBGA 49 3x3x1.0
VFBGA 49 3x3x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持。
|产品型号||Order from distributors||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STMIPID02/TR|| distributors |
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||VFBGA 49 3x3x1.0||-25||70||MALAYSIA|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin: