The ST26C31B is a quad differential line driver designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines and meets all the requirements of EIA standard RS-422 while retaining the low power characteristics of CMOS.
The ST26C31B accepts TTL or CMOS input levels and translates these to RS-422 output levels. This part uses special outputs circuitry common to all four drivers. All outputs are protected against damage due to electrostatic discharge by diode to VCC and ground.
- 3-state outputs for connection to system buses
- Operation from single 5V supply
- Available in surface mount
- TTL input compatible
- Typical output skew: 0.5ns
- Typical propagation delay: 6ns
- Meets the requirements of EIA standard RS-422
- Low quiescent current
- Output will not load line when VCC = 0V
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.