The ST485 is al low power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver.
This transceiver draw 300 μA (typ.) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers.
It operates from a single 5 V supply.
Driver is short-circuit current limited and is protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that placed the driver outputs into a high-impedance state.
The ST485 is designed for bi-directional data communications on multipoint bus transmission line (half-duplex applications).
The ST485 is available in three temperature range: commercial (0 °C to 70 °C), industrial (- 40 °C to 85 °C) and automotive (- 55 °C to 125 °C).
- Operate from a single 5 V supply
- 30 ns propagation delay, 5 ns skew
- Allows up to 64 transceivers on the bus
- Low quiescent current: 300 μA
- - 7 V to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Designed for RS-485 interface application
- 70 mV typical input hysteresis
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。