The ST485ERB is a low-power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each driver output and receiver input is protected against ±15 kV electrostatic discharge (HBM) ± 8 kV (IEC-1000-4-2 contact discharge) shocks, without latch-up. These parts contain one driver and one receiver.
This transceiver draws 300 µA (typ.) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers.
It operates from a single 5 V supply.
The driver is a short-circuit current which is limited and protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high-impedance state.
The ST485ERB is designed for bi-directional data communication on multipoint bus transmission lines (half-duplex applications).
- Low quiescent current: 300 µA
- Designed for RS-485 interface applications
- - 7 V to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
- 70 mV typical input hysteresis
- 30 ns propagation delay, 5 ns skew
- Operates from a single 5 V supply
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- ESD protection:
- ± 15 kV (HBM)
- ± 8 kV (IEC-1000-4-2 contact discharge)
- Allows up to 64 transceivers on the bus
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。