The ST490A is a low power transceiver for RS485 and RS-422 communications. The device contains one driver and one receiver in full duplex configuration. The ST490A draws 5mA (typ.) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers. It operates from a single 5V supply.
Driver is short-circuit current limited and is protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that place the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees a logic high output if both inputs are open circuit.
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- ±4 kV ESD protection
- Low supply current: 5mA max
- 70mV typical input hysteresis
- -7V to 12V common mode input voltage range
- Operate from a single 5 V supply
- Designed for 25Mbps operation
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。