The STLD1 line driver is a low-distortion, high-current dual power amplifier specifically designed for power-line communication applications, where high output current drives the AC power-line loads.
Operating on a single 8-18 V supply, the STLD1 can deliver high output current up to 1.5 ARMS and an output voltage swing-up to 18 V peak-to-peak single-ended / 36 V peak-to-peak differential.
The STLD1 features a very low output impedance (down to 0.1 Ω in the typical configuration) to ensure efficient transfer of power to very low impedance loads, typically between 5 Ω and 100 Ω.
The device has very low in-band and out-of-band two-tone intermodulation distortion (IM3) as well as very high spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) to guarantee and meet CENELEC, ARIB and FCC emission requirements.
It also features thermal shutdown as well as current sense output.
- Dual line driver suitable for differential or single-ended configuration
- Up to 18 V p-p single-ended, 36 V p-p differential output range
- Very high linearity for EMC compliance
- Externally configurable power amplifier topology
- Up to 1.5 ARMS max. current
- Embedded overtemperature protection
- Suitable for any narrow-band power-line communication (PLC) applications
- Available in QFN24 (4x4x1 mm) package
- -40 °C to +105 °C temperature range
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。