The STMPE1600 is a GPIO (general purpose input/output) port expander able to interface a main digital ASIC via the two-line bidirectional bus (I2C). A separate GPIO expander IC is often used in mobile multimedia platforms to solve the problems of the limited amount of GPIOs typically available on the digital engine.
I/O expanders provide a simple solution when additional I/O are needed for several interface functions such as sensors, pushbuttons, LEDs, fans, etc.
The STMPE1600 offers great flexibility as each I/O can be configured as input or output. The device has been designed with very low quiescent current and includes a wakeup feature for each I/O, to optimize the power consumption of the device.
- 16 GPIOs which default to 16 inputs on power-up
- Serial I2C interface (0 to 400 kHz) to the host with noise filter
- Operating voltage 1.65 V - 3.6 V
- I/O voltage 1.65 V - 3.6 V
- Interrupt output pin
- Internal power-on-reset
- Wakeup feature on each I/O
- Up to 8 devices sharing the same bus
- (3 address pins)
- 8 mA current drive/sink on each GPIO at 3.3 V
- < 1μA suspend current
- ESD protection exceeds 2 KV HBM per JESD22-A114
- Latch-up testing exceeding 100 mA
- Package: QFN24 (4 x 4 mm with 0.5 mm pitch)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。