The STOTG04 is a USB On-The-Go full-speed transceiver. It provides complete physical layer (PHY) solution for any USB-OTG device. It contains VBUS charge pump and comparators, ID line detector and interrupt generator, and the USB differential driver and receivers. The STOTG04 transceiver is suitable for mobile and battery powered devices because of its low power consumption and power-down operating mode.
The transceiver is capable of operation in several different modes. It can operate in basic USB-OTG mode, as an I2C and UART transceiver, or in audio mode. Behavior of the transceiver is fully configurable through the two-wire I2C serial bus. The transceiver supports session request protocol and host negotiation protocol.
The applications are mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, printers and digital cameras.
- Integrated pull-up/-down resistors
- Ability to control external charge pump for higher VBUS currents
- +1.6V to +3.6V Digital power supply and +2.7V to +5.5V analog supply voltage range
- ±6kV ESD Protection on all USB pins (contact discharge)
- Power-down mode with very low power consumption for battery powered devices
- Supports the session request protocol (SRP) and host negotiation protocol (HNP)
- Standard digital interface compliant with the OTG transceiver specification
- Meets USB specification Rev. 2.0 And on-thego supplement to the USB 2.0 specification
- Four operating modes: USB, I2C, UART and Audio
- Analog car kit-compatible
- Capable of 12Mbit/s full-speed and 1.5Mbit/s low-speed modes of operation
- 35mA typical VBUS charge pump output current for 3.3V supply voltage
- Configurable using I2C serial interface
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||QFN-24L||-40||85||MALAYSIA||2.1 / 1k|