The STUSBCD01B is a USB charger detection IC which can detect dedicated USB chargers, Host/Hub chargers or standard host ports connected to the USB DP/DM data lines.
The device implements two different detection methods in order to be able to distinguish between a dedicated charger and a Host/Hub charger.
Operation is controlled through three general purpose I/O pins; a hardware open drain detection output is also available.
An internal regulator provides the 1.8 V supply voltage for the internal blocks and state machine while a clamping device prevents VBUS voltage from going over 6 V (typ.).
The STUSBCD01B is available in a 12 bumps Flip-Chip 0.4 mm pitch package.
- Low DP-DM input capacitance
- VBUS voltage 6 V clamping circuit
- 12 bumps Flip-Chip package, 1.6 x1.2 mm, pitch 0.4 mm, max thickness 0.60 mm, Halogen free RoHS compliant package
- Capable of detecting dedicated USB chargers and host chargers (current sink and dedicated methods)
- Active high open drain hardware detection pin (DETECT)
- Operates with VBAT supply voltage ranging from 2.2 V to 4.5 V
- 1.6 V - 2.8 V interface voltage range (VIO)
- ESD: HBM ± 2 kV, CDM 500 V on every pin
- GPIO control interface
|N0 - CSPS0.4 11-16||工业||N/A|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.