The STUSBCD01B is a USB charger detection IC which can detect dedicated USB chargers, Host/Hub chargers or standard host ports connected to the USB DP/DM data lines.
The device implements two different detection methods in order to be able to distinguish between a dedicated charger and a Host/Hub charger.
Operation is controlled through three general purpose I/O pins; a hardware open drain detection output is also available.
An internal regulator provides the 1.8 V supply voltage for the internal blocks and state machine while a clamping device prevents VBUS voltage from going over 6 V (typ.).
The STUSBCD01B is available in a 12 bumps Flip-Chip 0.4 mm pitch package.
- Low DP-DM input capacitance
- VBUS voltage 6 V clamping circuit
- 12 bumps Flip-Chip package, 1.6 x1.2 mm, pitch 0.4 mm, max thickness 0.60 mm, Halogen free RoHS compliant package
- Capable of detecting dedicated USB chargers and host chargers (current sink and dedicated methods)
- Active high open drain hardware detection pin (DETECT)
- Operates with VBAT supply voltage ranging from 2.2 V to 4.5 V
- 1.6 V - 2.8 V interface voltage range (VIO)
- ESD: HBM ± 2 kV, CDM 500 V on every pin
- GPIO control interface
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。