The M34F04 is an electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM), organized as 512 x 8. The upper half (1FFh to 100h) of the memory array can be protected from inadvertent write operations by driving High the WCpin.
- Two-wire I2C serial interface supports
- 400 kHz protocol
- Single supply voltage
- 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Write control of the top half of memory (addresses 100h to 1FFh)
- Byte and Page Write (up to 16 Bytes)
- Random and Sequential Read modes
- Self-timed programming cycle
- Automatic address incrementing
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up behavior
- More than 1 million erase/write cycles
- More than 40 year data retention
- SO8 ECOPACK®2
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.