The M93S46, M93S56, M93S66 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 64, 128 or 256 words (one word is 16 bits), accessed through the MICROWIRE bus.
The M93S46, M93S56, M93S66 can operate with a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
- Compatible with MICROWIRE bus serial interface
- Memory array
- 1 Kbit, 2 Kbit or 4 Kbit of EEPROM
- Organized by word (16b)
- Page = 4 words
- Byte write within 5 ms
- Page write within 5 ms
- Ready/busy signal during programming
- User defined write protected area
- High-speed clock: 2 MHz
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C up to +85 °C.
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- PDIP8 ECOPACK®1
- TSSOP8 ECOPACK®2
- SO8 ECOPACK®2
RoHS Compliance Grade