The M95080 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 1024 x 8 bits, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M95080-W can operate with a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, the M95080-R can operate with a supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, and the M95080-DF can operate with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
The M95080-D offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (32 bytes). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 8 Kb (1 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 bytes
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
- High-speed clock: 20 MHz
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M95080-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M95080-R
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M95080-DF
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C up to +85°C
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。