The M95080 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 1024 x 8 bits, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M95080-W can operate with a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, the M95080-R can operate with a supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, and the M95080-DF can operate with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
The M95080-D offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (32 bytes). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 8 Kb (1 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 bytes
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
- High-speed clock: 20 MHz
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M95080-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M95080-R
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M95080-DF
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C up to +85°C
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.