The M95320 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 4096 x 8 bits, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M95320 devices can operate with a supply range from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, and are guaranteed over the -40 °C/+85 °C temperature range.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 32 Kb (4 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 bytes
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Additional Write lockable page (Identification page)
- Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
- High-speed clock: 20 MHz
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M95320-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M95320-R
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M95320-DF
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C up to +85°C
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- SO8 (ECOPACK2®)
- TSSOP8 (ECOPACK2®)
- UFDFPN8 (ECOPACK2®)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.