The M95M02-A125 is 2-Mbit serial EEPROM Automotive grade device operating up to 125°C. The M95M02-A125 is compliant with the very high level of reliability defined by the Automotive standard AEC-Q100 grade 0.
The device is accessed by a simple serial SPI compatible interface running up to 10 MHz.
The memory array is based on advanced true EEPROM technology (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory). The M95M02-A125 is byte-alterable memories (262144 × 8 bits) organized as 1024 pages of 256 byte in which the data integrity is significantly improved with an embedded Error Correction Code logic.
The M95M02-A125 offers an additional Identification Page (256 byte) in which the ST device identification can be read. This page can also be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be later permanently locked in read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 2 Mbit (256 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 256 byte
- Write protection by block: 1/4, 1/2 or whole memory
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Extended temperature and voltage ranges
- Up to 125 °C (VCCfrom 2.5 V to 5.5 V)
- Clock frequency
- 10 MHz for VCC ≥ 4.5 V@ 105°C
- 5 MHz for VCC≥ 2.5 V @ 125°C
- Schmitt trigger inputs for noise filtering
- Short Write cycle time
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Write cycle endurance
- 4 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 1.2 million Write cycles at 85 °C
- 100 k Write cycles at 125 °C
- Data retention
- 100 years at 25 °C
- ESD Protection (Human Body Model)
- 3000 V
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。