The HTS221 is an ultra-compact sensor for relative humidity and temperature. It includes a sensing element and a mixed signal ASIC to provide the measurement information through digital serial interfaces.
The sensing element consists of a polymer dielectric planar capacitor structure capable of detecting relative humidity variations and is manufactured using a dedicated ST process.
The HTS221 is available in a small top-holed cap land grid array (HLGA) package guaranteed to operate over a temperature range from -40 °C to +120 °C.
- 0 to 100% relative humidity range
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption: 2 μA @ 1 Hz ODR
- Selectable ODR from 1 Hz to 12.5 Hz
- High rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 °C,15 to +40 °C
- Embedded 16-bit ADC
- 16-bit humidity and temperature output data
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Factory calibrated
- Tiny 2 x 2 x 0.9 mm package
- ECOPACK® compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.