The IIS2DH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The IIS2DH has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functionality of the sensor in the final application.
The IIS2DH is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable full scales
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 3 operating modes: low-power, normal, high-resolution mode
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- Motion detection & free-fall detection
- “Sleep-to-wake” and “return-to-sleep” functions
- Embedded FIFO
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。