The IIS3DHHC is an ultra-low noise, high-stability three-axis linear accelerometer.
The IIS3DHHC has a full scale of ±2.5 g and is capable of providing the measured accelerations to the application through an SPI 4-wire digital interface.
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The IIS3DHHC is available in a high-performance (low-stress) ceramic cavity land grid array (CC LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Included in the 10-year longevity program
- 3-axis, ±2.5 g full-scale
- Ultra-low noise performance: 45 µg/√Hz
- Excellent stability over temperature (<0.4 mg/°C) and time
- 16-bit data output
- SPI 4-wire digital output interface
- Embedded FIFO (depth 32 levels)
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 12-bit temperature data output
- High shock survivability
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
|LGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.