The IIS3DHHC is an ultra-low noise, high-stability three-axis linear accelerometer.
The IIS3DHHC has a full scale of ±2.5 g and is capable of providing the measured accelerations to the application through an SPI 4-wire digital interface.
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The IIS3DHHC is available in a high-performance (low-stress) ceramic cavity land grid array (CC LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Included in the 10-year longevity program
- 3-axis, ±2.5 g full-scale
- Ultra-low noise performance: 45 µg/√Hz
- Excellent stability over temperature (<0.4 mg/°C) and time
- 16-bit data output
- SPI 4-wire digital output interface
- Embedded FIFO (depth 32 levels)
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 12-bit temperature data output
- High shock survivability
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。