The ISM303DAC is a high-performance, low-power system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
The ISM303DAC has user-selectable linear acceleration full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16 g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 6400 Hz. The device has a magnetic field dynamic range of up to ±50 gauss with output data rates from10 Hz to 150 Hz. The ISM303DAC includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard, fast mode, fast mode plus, and high-speed (100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1 MHz, and 3.4 MHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
The ISM303DAC has an integrated 256-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer for the accelerometer data which can be used to limit the intervention of the host processor.
The embedded self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The system can be configured to generate an interrupt signal for free-fall, motion detection and magnetic field detection. The magnetic and accelerometer blocks can be enabled or put into power-down mode separately.
The ISM303DAC is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels
- Up to ±50 gauss magnetic dynamic range
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g selectable acceleration full scales
- Dynamic switching between high-resolution, high-frequency and low-power modes
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 1.71 V to 1.98 V
- Programmable interrupt generators for free-fall, motion and magnetic field detection
- Embedded self-test both for the accelerometer and magnetometer
- Embedded 256-level FIFO
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。