The L3GD20H is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface able to provide the measured angular rate to the external world through digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by ST to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The L3GD20H has a full scale of ±245/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user selectable bandwidth.
The L3GD20H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Wide extended operating temperature range (from -40 °C to 85 °C)
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Low power consumption
- Embedded power-down
- Sleep mode
- Fast turn-on and wake-up
- Three selectable full scales up to 2000 dps
- 16 bit rate value data output
- 8 bit temperature data output
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 dedicated lines (1 interrupt, 1 data ready)
- User enable integrated high-pass filters
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded 32 levels of 16 bit data output FIFO
- High shock survivability
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.