The LIS2DH is an ultra low-power high performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “femto” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The LIS2DH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The LIS2DH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra low-power mode consumptiondown to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full-scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- “Sleep to wake” and “return to sleep” function
- Freefall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。