The LIS2DH12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “femto” family with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The LIS2DH12 has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functionality of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by detecting two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The LIS2DH12 is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable full scales
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- “Sleep-to-wake” and “return-to-sleep” functions
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
A step forward in Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable devices
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.